TASK#14
TITLE: You've won 200.000 euros.
DEADLINE: 24 April at 10.00 p.m
INSTRUCTIONS: WRITE a text following the instructions below:
TITLE: You've won 200.000 euros.
DEADLINE: 24 April at 10.00 p.m
INSTRUCTIONS: WRITE a text following the instructions below:
Paragraph 1
What would you do first?
Paragraph 2
What would you buy for yourself?
Paragraph 3
What would you buy for other people?
Would you give any money away?
Paragraph 4
Do you think this money would change you?
Then , ...
1.UPLOAD the text on your blog.
2. MAKE a recording of it and send it to me at miguelgarciaarreza@gmail.com
The first thing I would do with the money would be to buy many things like clothes or a laptop.
For other people in the currency of my money.
But I think that one of mine that amount of money would not change me.
For other people in the currency of my money.
But I think that one of mine that amount of money would not change me.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario